Well, maybe I will get the hang of posting pics to a blog, but here they are in backwards order. Savannah was not happy about all the people watching her eat. But who is? Would you like 20 + people watching how you ate your cake?
She was slow to start and finish! have let her keep going. Like I said...mother of the year!
Luckily we got a free cake for her birthday...
See she was happy at times! I mean it's cake after all!We had an amazing time for her party...
Even got the American Idol Wii game going and adults singing and dancing. Thanks Curtis's!
17 kids were there in all and perhaps that is why we didn't get any great photo shots of my little darlin. But isn't that the way it goes? Tons of pics for the 1st kid, and by the 4th... too busy to take many. Luckily she has a big teenage sister that adores her and takes tons of photos of Savannah on her cell phone camera. But even as doting of a big sis Faith is, she too was busy chasing kids!
So here are a few pics ( up above since I am retarded at this blogging and computer stuff) we were able to salvage.

No comments:
Post a Comment